CapTrove Terms and Conditions
1. Credit Corp Lending Pty Limited ABN 55 603 041 756, trading as CapTrove (CapTrove), provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about CapTrove, its capabilities and the services it provides customers. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about and apply for services supplied by CapTrove and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material (including any compilation) on this site is owned by, or licenced to, Credit Corp Group Limited. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without the prior written permission of Credit Corp Group Limited.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Credit Corp Group Limited. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and its subsidiaries and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission.
5. By using this site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and any accounts that you hold or maintain elsewhere and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
6. CapTrove may use illion Australia Pty Ltd trading as illion Open Data Solutions (Service Provider) as its third party service provider to enable it to securely access your bank statements for verification purposes, using your transaction history from the last 90 to 365 days. Your internet banking log-in details are needed to be able to do this.
7. The Service Provider is a third party beneficiary under these terms and conditions with all the rights, benefits and protections as if it were a party to these terms and conditions. By using this site you authorise CapTrove and the Service Provider to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For all purposes connected with your use of this site, you hereby appoint CapTrove and the Service Provider as your agent to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information and use your information for the purposes of the services supplied by CapTrove. You acknowledge and agree that when CapTrove or the Service Provider accesses and retrieves information from third party sites, CapTrove and the Service Provider are acting as your agent and not as agent for, or on behalf of, the third party.
8. Your bank’s terms and conditions may prevent you from disclosing your internet banking login details to anyone and doing so may be a breach of those terms and conditions. You may wish to contact your bank to find out more about this. To the extent permitted by law, CapTrove disclaims all responsibility for any breach by you of your bank’s terms and conditions by disclosing such information and shall not be liable for any loss arising from such breach.
9. CapTrove’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. DO NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you do so, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you. To the extent that you have any moral rights in copyright material submitted to us, you further consent to CapTrove, and each of its nominees, doing or omitting to do, anything which but for this consent would breach your moral rights.
10. CapTrove assumes no liability for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link third party websites with this site without CapTrove’s prior written permission. We may permit some links from third party websites to this site, or otherwise include links to third party websites on this site, but CapTrove takes no responsibility for, and excludes any and all liability associated with, such third party websites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than CapTrove.
11. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage CapTrove, its respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
12. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
13. To the extent permitted by law, this site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind and CapTrove disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall CapTrove be liable for any loss or damages suffered by users (whether to their computer systems or otherwise) or third parties, as a result of or in connection with accessing this site, even if CapTrove has been informed of the possibility of such damage and without regard to negligence.
14. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in Australia. If you require information in other languages about CapTrove, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. CapTrove’s headquarters are in Sydney. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related to this site and these terms and conditions must be filed in the courts located in New South Wales, Australia.
16. Use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site.
17. CapTrove reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the revised or updated terms and conditions.